Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Voice



We are His precious masterpieces. So I unite with others as one voice, one spirit of love and harmony. In oneness of spirit, our individual hearts beat as one heart in a rhythm that proclaims our love for Him and love for one another.

When I look at the people around me, listen to various conversations, and hear different opinions, I may not instantly recognize the oneness of spirit that unites us.

However, I do recognize others as family and see the spark of divinity shining through them. I understand that we share the common bond of our spiritual heritage. We are family, created by Him to live together in love and peace.

I Unite With Others As One Voice...


Angel Feathers Tickle Me

2 comments:

Jnetsworld said...

hello from my world to yours :)

Rine said...

lovely post.. reflects a lot of spiritual teachings. was feelin down so i thought id come to ur site! clearly came to the right place!