Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Am Fall


I am a beautiful shadow, a very special time of the year. I am the season of cool crisp days, clear star lit skies, the glow of the golden harvest moon a palette of breathtaking colors. I give you this time for rides in the country, walks in the woods, hay rides, skipping rocks in a stream, and watching acrobatic squirrels scurrying to gather their harvest. I am the scent of caramel apples, pumpkin pies and mulled cider. I bring you peaceful solitude and special moments with your family, friends, and loved ones. I give you time for walking hand in hand, for snuggling, for romance and for love. I am a special time to reflect upon and give thanks for those that have meant so much to you during the year. Let me truly bless you and wish you the very best of everything that is beautiful this season.

I Am Fall...

Angel Feathers Tickle Me

2 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

beautiful words about fall, giving special attention to its nuances.....
thankyou for the generous creative comment you left....

What path brought you to me....

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

I am searching...