Monday, April 04, 2011

May I Love You


With

humbleness,

may I face

everyone

with compassion

With

devotion

to enlightened life

may I abide

in true compassion

So that others

may know

their true Heart,

may I have

the wisdom

and True Knowledge

to bring out the best

in everyone

With

compassion

for this world

with all

and everyone

in it,

may I fight

in every way

for a better world,

for the generations

to come

Accepting

any hardship

for myself,

may I abide

in the Energy

of the Universe,

the source

of wisdom

and compassion

Empowered,

may I have

true compassion

in sharing

the wisdom

of life and death

with others,

by

being present

in meditation,

of any shape

or form

of everyday life

May

this branch

of Love

be

of benefit


May I Love You?

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for following my blog, too. Peace & Love to you.
~Jo~