Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Join



May we join our hearts and minds together every day, to acknowledge our oneness with all That Is. We are, each of us, on a Holy journey. In this moment of Now, we are each in a particular time and place on our individual journey. We may appear to be younger or older than the people around us. We may appear to be richer or poorer than the people around us. We may appear to be different than those around us. In this moment, we choose to remember that we are the same as everyone. We honor everyone's journey as our own. We are One with everyone. We are One with All That Is. We join all in Love and in Peace...

3 comments:

Annelisa said...

Lovely words! I remember someone telling me we all begin life as pristine diamonds, and build up a layer of defences that hide our true selves away. Whenever I feel cross with someone, or if they hurt me, I try to picture them as a baby growing up, and what might have happened to them to make them do/ say what they do...

Usually works :-)

Korkuss said...

Fly away...

Kiss

Shahrzad said...

hi dear angel*HUG*

A very lovely piece. That's exactly how you described it here.

btw...I always forget to ask you to put my link in your blog...lol...
Thank you.*HUG*