Friday, January 19, 2007

Package

Once the package of friendship
has been opened,
it can never be closed.
It is a constant book always written...
waiting to be read...
and enjoyed.

We may have our disagreements...
we may argue...
we may concern one another...
friendship is a unique bond...
that lasts through it all...

A part of me is put into my friends...
some it is my humor...
some it is my listening ear...
some it is real life experiences...
some it is my romanticism...
but with all, it is friendship.

Friendships forged are a construct,
stronger than steel built as a foundation...
necessary for life...
and necessary for love.

Friends, you and me...
you brought another friend...
and then there were 3...
We started our group...
Our circle of friends...
and like that circle...
there is no beginning or end....

Love To All

Angel Feathers Tickle Me


6 comments:

rel said...

Angel,
and back to you!
rel

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift you give us all.

Thanks for being you and sharing yourself with us.

Peace, love and happiness be yours, Angel.

Anonymous said...

The circle of friends is without corners or hard edges. It is whole and never in part even in the smallest of groups. It is a bubble of light & life that floats through eternity all knowing and all willing...

Yeah, that's it...

Anonymous said...

My friends I have cherished for a lifetime and longer. Thanks for sharing the package of friendship, Angel.

Anonymous said...

Power...power my friend and a great pen!

TheWriter said...

love it all... :)
tickle, tickle.