Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall


I am a beautiful shadow, a very special time of the year. I am the season of cool crisp days, clear star lit skies, the glow of the golden harvest moon a palette of breathtaking colors. I give you this time for rides in the country, walks in the woods, hay rides, skipping rocks in a stream, and watching acrobatic squirrels scurrying to gather their harvest. I am the scent of caramel apples, pumpkin pies and mulled cider. I bring you peaceful solitude and special moments with your family, friends, and loved ones. I give you time for walking hand in hand, for snuggling, for romance and for love. I am a special time to reflect upon and give thanks for those that have meant so much to you during the year. Let me truly bless you and wish you the very best of everything that is beautiful this season......

I AM FALL

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very well put. My first visit. You are very talented. Have a great day!

Debnosus said...

Very nice!

love to all

goatman said...

Air is pungent, almost sharp, with the smell of decay and leaf-death.
But those leavings will be source of growth when the snows are over.
Peace

Annelisa said...

Beautiful! Comes from having a special mind...