Tuesday, October 10, 2006


This night I am inconsolable as the world around me becomes to much to bare. Demons come out to crush my heart again. Sometimes I feel I am hopeless and do not want to come out of my garden. I feel to lost to come back into the world I watch from the other side. It is in these times of sorrow that I don't want your comforting touch. I just need to be left alone to sit quietly in the dark. Don't dream of me tonight you will not feel my comforting touch, nor a tender embrace of love. Just let me surround myself with shadows and let my heart break for one night. Don't try to save me when I can't be saved. Keep your tender words for another night when the tides of my heart have changed and my soul flows the other way. But until that time remember I love you. You are the keeper of my heart but for the moment love is not my friend. Your tender touch and sweetest smile are like a poison to my aching soul. So let me be. Let me sit alone in the dark and find comfort in my forgotten world. I will bandage my heart with solitude and dry my tears with time. I know that you will understand. I will return because I am hope, I will emerge from these shadows and once again sit on your pillow. I will watch that cherished smile glistening across your sweet tender face as you search for me in your dreams. You will find me again.......

4 comments:

Fernando Ribeiro said...

Angel Feathers, thank you for visiting my blog. I also wish peace to you and to the World.

Debnosus said...

Hi my little angel. this will be first o many text I will traduce. thanx for this big chance, I hope to know more about you, you are like an... angel a real angel.

Thanx

I hope you can read the text, when its finish.

Shahrzad said...

hi dear angel,
I know what you mean, sometimes we need solitude. That happens for all. Don't worry.*HUG*

Twit said...

Fantabulous Picture!