Friday, October 27, 2006

Who Am I ?


It depends on you. If you look at me with total emptiness, I will be different. If you look at my ideas, those ideas will color me; if you come to me with a prejudice, then I will be different.

I am just a mirror. Your own face will be reflected. There is a saying that if a monkey looks into the mirror he will not find an apostle looking at him through the mirror. Only a monkey will be looking through the mirror. So it depends on the way you look at me. You see I am ever changing, unique.

I have disappeared completely so I cannot impose on you who I am. I have nothing to impose. There is just a nothingness, a mirror. Now you have complete freedom. If you really want to know who I am, you have to be as absolutely empty as I am. Then two mirrors will be facing each other, and only emptiness will be seen in the mirror.

Infinite emptiness will be seen:in two mirrors facing each other. But if you have some idea, then you will see your own idea in me.

I am here in the mirror, what do you see?

1 comment:

Annelisa said...

I see the light in between