Thursday, October 12, 2006

When your mind becomes motionless, take a straight look down into the depth of your heart. There you will see my life-force pulsating and thriving. You will feel the warmth of love. As you experience this pure love, what we all call "the heart" beams of light will begin to radiate from the center. In the brilliant eyes of a peaceful mind you will find what some people call Heaven. If you can release this radiance of love and allow it to flow through you, your heart will become light. The spirit of this light will be liberated into the air. Then from a place of inner stillness you will know what it would be like to be an angel soaring through the sky. Now, you will finally understand what it would be like to be perfectly at peace.....

1 comment:

Romeo Tanghal Sr. said...

If perfectly at peace means you're dead...I'm not ready to hear those consoling words yet. I like to live and even life for me is not perfect...and peace sometimes is hard to find, I will never let my bird of hope flew away.